Titanium foils training
Theoretical - practical workshop
Titanium foil handling
The course is intended to provide the biological basis of the system and to show the clinical cases in which titanium foil can be used as a treatment. There will be a theoretical module with presentation of articles and clinical cases; and a practical part, where each student will learn how the product can be used, by using a biomodel .
The training includes:
- Three titanium foils (measure 25 × 35 mm).
- Six osteosynthesis screws 1.2mm in diameter and 4mm in length.
- Three cans of 0.5g beta tricalcium phosphate.
- For more information contact:
- Phone: (+34) 946 51 11 66 / (+34) 722 892 335
This catalog contains images that are intended for health professionals as there may be images that hurt the sensitivity of some people.