Titanium membranes training
Theoretical - practical workshop
Titanium membrane handling
The course is intended to provide the biological basis of the system and to show the clinical cases in which titanium membrane can be used as a treatment. There will be a theoretical module with presentation of articles and clinical cases; and a practical part, where each student will learn how the product can be used, by using a biomodel .
The training includes:
- Three titanium membranes (measure 25 × 35 mm).
- Six osteosynthesis screws 1.2mm in diameter and 4mm in length.
- Three cans of 0.5g beta tricalcium phosphate.
- For more information contact:
- Phone: (+34) 946 51 11 66 / (+34) 722 892 335
- [email protected]